I ordered the phone on 22nd September 2017 and I got the delivery on 25th September. Since then I have explored the phone from every angle and can give an unbiased review of the device.
I’ll not be talking about the specifications here as I am sure you all would be well aware of it. If not, I am dropping a link here, you can visit the link to know the specifications of the phone.
Now let’s talk about the positives of the phone as well as a w negative that I felt about this device.
- It is a perfect camera phone. I can really assure you guys that this phone is one of the best in the market in terms of both primary as well as a condary camera. I have used phones like the Coolpad cool 1, Motorola G4 Plus and though their camera quality was good, they come nowhere near to this device in terms of the ra !
- The sound quality through the ker is marvelous. It’s loud, crisp, has good bass. In fact,the sound quality from headphones is also great. BUT the sound quality of the speaker is UNMATCHED!
- It’s a Snapdragon-powered device and so gaming is top-notch. My brother plays Nova 3 and Asphalt 8 on this and he never reported any issue in terms of lag, heat, excessive battery drain etc.
- THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS DEVICE IS THE STOCK ANDROID EXPERIENCE. This phone has the best marriage between the software and the hardware. Plus it will be upgraded to Android O and Android P in the future, as per the confirmation is given by Google.
Now some negatives about this phone
- It does not have NFC and lacks in FM radio. Although it’s not a big deal but if you are someone who listens to FM then you’ll have to keep another device with you to listen to FM
- Though the photos taken during the day are near perfect. Low light camera shots have a little blur and unnecessary noise.
In addition to my review, I’d recommend you to also go through sai vishal’s reviewof this phone before as it will help you in making a buying decision. He has also written a very unbiased and a comprehensive review.